Honda CR/CRF Nickel Wurks Dress Up Bolt kit!
Configured to bring your HONDA CR to WURKS status using only the best fasteners. This kit uses 10.9 grade nickel plated fasteners. They are all designed with performance in mind.
This high quality Nickel Wurks bolt kit is for
Honda CR60, CR80, CR85, CR85, expert CR125, CR250 & CR500 (90's to current)
Honda CRF150R CRF250R & CRF450R (90's to current)
- 6 Nickel Fork Guard bolts
- 6 Nickel M5 shouldered radiator shroud bolts
- 3 Sets of Nickel seat bolts
- 2 correct square nuts for rear fender
- Full Nickel Sprocket bolt kit... plastics, fender, body bolts and fender washers
- Most visible engine side cover bolts
- Radiator bolts
- Shifter bolt
- Flange Nuts for cylinder and head
- Exhaust bolts
- Most triple clamp and handlebar clamp bolts
- Front axle pinch bolts
- Front brake caliper bolts
- Fuel tank bolts
- Clutch and front brake perch bolts
- Number plate and side panel bolts
...all with a hard and beautiful nickel finish.
M6 Nickel Wurks flange bolts in this kit range in size from M6x10 up to M6x45 and look beautiful used on your engine covers and plastics.
M8 Nickel Wurks flange bolts in this kit range in size from M8x12 up to M8x45 and are perfect to replace your old bolts on your seat, front end, triple-clamps, bar mounts, axle pinch bolts, brake caliper mounts etc...
M6 Nickel Wurks wide head flange bolts in this kit in 2 sizes. M6x12 & M6x16 are great for mounting radiator shrouds and bodywork plastics.
Our Specbolt drilled washers are perfect size and for mounting plastics and bodywork.
This kit contains a full assortment of Nickel Plated Flange nuts in M6, M8, and M10 sizes.
An assortment of the most needed Fender and Flat Washers are included.
A Full set of Nickel Wurks Honda Sprocket Bolts with thread lock pre-applied. Complete with matching flat washers and class 10 flange bolts.
A full set of 6 Honda specific Fork Guard Bolts are included in the set. A big improvement over stock. They have been re-engineered to hold the fork guards a little tighter in place and eliminate any wiggle found on some models. This is especially helpful when running a holeshot device.